The iPhone, iPad, Twitter and wide the whole world of Apps has set the bar for computing and communicating and with hundreds of thousands of Apps now available, it represents the most vibrant platform for information and games, mini information and communication gadgets ever imagined. But Apps are not min-applications, they represent a platform through which to understand communication and experience. The iPad-iPhone Apps phenomenon is the learning tool from which all consumer electronics developers and manufacturers will learn and gravitate. The world of iPhone-iPad Apps is not only a money machine for Apple and its user community, it is a petri dish for understanding the needs, likes and personality of the modern consumer.
- Mark Hall, Founder, CEO, Remixation, Inc.
- Dan Lee, Director of Mobile Audience Measurement Solutions, The Nielsen Company
- Bill Jensen, Director New Media, Village Voice Media
- Scott Hendrickson, Vice President, Advertising Sales, WHERE
- Ivan Shulman, CEO, Global Alert Networks
- Gary Yentin, Consultant, Global Media and Entertainment, Moderator
For more information, click here.