🎄Holiday App Marketing Spend increasing by 67% according to latest survey of App-Promo.
🎄 Over 90% of App Developers have seen more downloads as result of the COVID-19 Pandemic
Oct 13, 2020
App-Promo, an award-winning App Marketing Firm, is pleased to share the results of its Holiday Spend/Covid-19 App Marketing survey. Over the period of Oct 1-7th, 540 app marketers in the USA and Canada were sampled with three questions.
How has COVID 19 affected your App Marketing Spend this holiday season? Over 67% of users responding said they would be spending more on app marketing over this holiday season, with 17% saying they would be spending the same amount. Only 8.4% responded they would be spending less.
When will you be starting your App Marketing Holiday campaign spend? Over 67% of users responding said that they have already started their App Marketing Campaign spend in October, with the remaining 33% responding they would start no later than November 2020.
Are you seeing more or less app downloads as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic? An overwhelming 92% responded they are seeing more downloads, with no one responding they are seeing less downloads.
“In the worst of times we see the best of times for App Developers. It is reassuring to note that the App Business has continued to grow during the COVID-19 pandemic with developers seeing more users and more revenue than previous times” commented Gary Yentin, CEO of App-Promo.
In response to this increased demand and revenue, App-Promo is pleased to offer App Developers a 20% discount on its App Marketing Services for the Holiday period. The goal is to empower the app community with professional and proven marketing services to help them make even more revenue during these challenging times.
App-Promo’s (http://www.app-promo.com) mission is to educate, equip and assist app publishers (developers, brands, advertisers and agencies) succeed in the Business of Mobile Applications: App Strategy, Marketing & Monetization and App Store Optimization (ASO) services.
With over 3 million applications in the app marketplace today, App publishers can no longer lean on the idea that “if they build it, they will come”. We believe that a proper plan, a strong business model and a robust marketing strategy are necessary ingredients for any app to thrive in a saturated and noisy ecosystem. Follow us @AppPromo or contact firstname.lastname@example.org